Friday, January 10, 2014

Character design






When I was little, I always loved to draw princesses and dresses so these characters bring me back. I created a princess, an evil witch, a castle, and an underground home. The princess is a lovely girl who always gets along with everyone but the evil witch hates that and is jealous of her. The witch wants to take her place as the princess and has been out for the princess since they were both young. The witch lives by the creek were the princess enjoys to fish at. She plots her vengeance and always tries new spells and potions but the princess’s kind heart makes the potions ineffective. I chose the clothing to bring back class and the time period. I’m not too thrilled with what I’ve drawn but I do like the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment