Monday, April 15, 2013

pancake monster

Today we attached a fish mouth to a delicious looking pancake creating.. "pancake monster". I found this assignment really annoying and tedious. As you can see, my pancake monster was more like a blob with teeth. I found it really difficult to cut out the fish mouth and to create a normal looking spot to put the pancake in. As you can see in the bottom of the picture, i had a tough time opening up the pancake correctly so that it would fit the mouth which obviously didn't work out a planned. I find myself enjoying actually drawing and painting rather tan using photo shop to create art. Furthermore, I don't like using computers to create any type of art. I pretty much just find photo shop confusing and annoying. I wish the outcome of the so called "pancake monster" turned out better and was easier but the picture itself obviously showed how much i struggled. Overall, I didn't enjoy this project and would rather use an actual pencil rather than a computer mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment