Friday, February 1, 2013

spongebob skeleton

Today we drew a skeleton of a cartoon of our choice. I chose Spongebob Squarepants. We used shading and chose a picture online. First, we traced the picture we printed out. Second, we drew bones and eventually it became an awesome skeleton! I used a ruler for the head to ensure the lines would be straight and i left the holes in his head so you could recognise the cartoon character better. the hardest part for me was definitely drawing the feet. I though drawing the feet was really difficult because of all the tiny bones and details. It was also hard to get the two feet almost the same size. I really enjoyed this project because it was fun and really related to my childhood. Spongebob used to be my favorite show when i was little! I really enjoyed looking back and drawing one of my favorite characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment